Sales Development Representative
- - Sales/Customer Success
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Are you passionate about making a positive impact in the world?
Do you want to launch a career in SaaS sales?
Will you be able to keep up with a high performing team at a high growth company?
OneCause is recruiting our the next expansion of our Sales Development team. Sales Development Representatives are the first point of contact from our sales team - reaching out to non-profit leaders, understanding how our solutions can help them increase their fundraising and fuel their missions. A successful Sales Development Representative loves meeting new people and learning about them. You are ambitious, persistent and articulate. You aren't afraid to ask questions or challenge assumptions. You are goal-oriented and able to learn from failure. You love to celebrate– both your own success and the success of your team!
- Mastering our products, technology and sales system.
- Reaching non-profit leaders via phone, email and social media and work to understand their fundraising goals and struggles. When appropriate, connect them with our team of fundraising experts and "ring the bell!"
- Keeping meticulous notes in Salesforce and SalesLoft.
- Leveraging reports and analytical tools to manage sales pipeline, lead volume and sales forecasts. Preparing and analyzing sales reports, as needed.
- Meeting -- or crushing -- monthly goals.
- Taking advantage of provided training resources to master Salesforce, SalesLoft and the Sandler Training System.
- Completing key initiatives and ad-hoc projects to support continued team growth and contribute to overall team effectiveness.
Qualified Candidates Must:
- Want a career in SALES – this role is a career track position and successful candidates should expect to be in a closing role within 18 months.
- Be able to hold a conversation at a party, can explain how a smartphone works to grandparents and know the difference between "your" and "you're" – that is, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Want more and be willing to work for it. This is a growth team within a fast-growing company. To keep up with us, you'll need to devote extra time, energy and effort into your training and self-improvement every day. No ambition? No hustle? No deal.
- Bring enthusiasm and positive energy - we celebrate our wins and encourage each other all day!
- Have a proven track record of success, such as higher education, remarkable career advancement or distinguished military service.
Preferred Candidates Will:
- Have experience with Salesforce, Pardot, SalesLoft or similar systems.
- Have previous sales or prospecting experience under a structured selling system.
- Have worked in non-profit or have significant volunteer experience.
OneCause, creator of BidPal Mobile Bidding, is the leading provider of technology and software to help nonprofits raise more money and connect donors to their year-round fundraising. The company's commitment to helping nonprofits use technology to more efficiently manage their fundraising programs has fueled explosive growth in OneCause products and services. Our mission is to help our clients achieve theirs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OneCause provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OneCause complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.