Inside Sales Account Executive - Indianapolis
- - Sales/Customer Success
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
The Role: Account Executive (Indianapolis, IN - HQ)
Are you passionate about making a positive impact in the world? Want to see where that intersects with technology? If so, come join our fast-growing team of change-makers!
Our software and solutions provide life-improving opportunities for OneCause users and those who benefit from successful fundraising campaigns. What does it take to succeed? --Someone with heart, passion and a drive to create customer relationships where everybody wins.
In this role, you will learn about amazing causes across the country and find out how OneCause can help them improve their results. You will call non-profit leaders, ask them thought-provoking questions about their business goals and provide solutions that will boost their campaign success. What you will bring is a results-driven attitude, sales experience and an ability to relentlessly seek out and engage customer prospects.
The right candidate for this position loves meeting new people and learning about them daily. You're ambitious, persistent and articulate. You like to solve problems and are ready for any challenges that come your way. Additionally, you're not afraid to ask the hard questions or challenge assumptions. You are a go-getter and a self-starter and are motivated by your own success and the success of your team.
• First, learn the ins and outs of the OneCause products and services.
• Identify buyers and influencers within organizations to determine buying cycle, budget and timeline.
• Engage customers in great conversations and learn about their fundraising needs.
• Set up initial product demonstrations by contacting prospective clients via phone, email and social media.
• Uncover client needs, map to potential solutions and clearly identify sources of value.
• Create and deliver accurate and appropriate order quotes to clients, help them understand the various considerations involved and finalize orders and contracts.
• Be a master of your sales tools and keep meticulous notes in Salesforce and SalesLoft.
• Leverage reports and analytical tools to manage sales pipeline, lead volume and sales forecasts.
• Prepare and analyze sales reports, as needed.
• Drive to meet -- or crush -- monthly goals.
• Collaborate in day-to-day coordination with in-market Area Directors and constructive engagement with partners in Sales Development, Client Success and Marketing teams.
Qualified Candidates Must:
• Want a career in SALES and be motivated to grow!
• Demonstrate the ability to think and act in a strategic manner.
• Bring passion every day to help non-profits succeed!
• Be able to hold a conversation at a party, and explain how a smartphone works to grandparents and know the difference between "your" and "you're" – that is, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Live in the greater Indianapolis market.
• Have above-average willpower and determination; self-discipline is required.
• Be smart and motivated enough to complete our training courses and become proficient rapidly.
• Stay positive after a long day of voicemails and understand that team culture is built on the attitude of every member – enthusiasm and positive energy are an absolute must. Patience is also key.
• Have a proven track record of professional development and success, such as higher education, remarkable sales career advancement and / or distinguished military service.
• Have a demonstrated history of quota achievement and accomplishments within comparable sales environments.
• Have an undergraduate degree (BS/BA).
• Have B2B sales experience in the SaaS space.
• Have nonprofit sector experience.
• Have experience with Salesforce and SalesLoft and other related technology tools. Our tech moves fast – you must too!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OneCause, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with respect to recruitment, hiring, or any other status of employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or any other category protected by law.