Director, Peer to Peer Sales
- - Product and Technology
- TX, USA
- Full Time
- Full Benefits Package
The Role: Director, Peer-to-Peer Sales
Are you passionate about creating a positive change in the world? Want to see where that intersects with technology? If so, come join our fast-growing team of change-makers!
Our software and solutions provide life-improving opportunities for OneCause users and those who benefit from successful fundraising campaigns. What does it take to succeed? --Someone with heart, passion and a drive to create customer relationships where everybody wins.
In this role, you will lead new business sales and development activities in a specific prospect base in North America.
This is a fast-paced and dynamic sales position in a high-growth environment. The successful candidate will coach clients on how best to deliver growth to their established and new fundraising events in a rapidly changing environment. Additionally, you will solicit feedback from clients and prospects to drive OneCause's Peer-to-peer solutions forward to ensure we establish market leadership and deliver best-in-class products and services. This position reports to the Vice President, Peer-to-Peer Sales.
The right candidate for this position cares personally and challenges directly their team and colleagues. This person has a high degree of self-awareness and brings a mindset of learning, questioning and improving daily. This person loves working creating strategic approaches to solving client problems with the highest levels or professionalism and leadership.
• Bring Passion every day to help the team and our customers succeed
• Devise and implement strategic plans to achieve and exceed revenue targets/quotas
• Identify approaches to help nonprofit organizations meet their P2P event fundraising goals
• Ensure a healthy sales pipeline to attain monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
• Facilitate communication among yourself, your leadership and other departments at OneCause to drive collaboration
• Actively participate in meetings to bring innovation and continued efficiencies to OneCause
Qualified Candidates Must
• Have a minimum of 10 years B2B sales experience
• Have Peer-to-Peer sales experience with a history of P2P sales success
• Have exceptional relationship management skills
• Possess great communication skills, including: written, interpersonal and public speaking
• Be highly organized with the ability to meet multiple concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Live in the United States and be available to travel to company headquarters in Indianapolis and to various prospect locations throughout North America
• Have an undergraduate degree (BA/BS)
• Have experience with Salesforce and SalesLoft or similar CRM and enablement tools
• Have experience working alongside multiple departments and their leaders and a proven track record of influencing others and exceeding goals.
This position will report to Austin, TX, but remote candidates will be considered.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OneCause provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OneCause complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page