Area Director - Washington, D.C.
- - Sales/Customer Success
- Washington, D.C. , DC, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
The Role: Area Director – Washington, D.C.
Are you passionate about making a positive impact in the world? Want to see where that intersects with technology? If so, come join our fast-growing team of change-makers!
Our software and solutions provide life-improving opportunities for OneCause users and those who benefit from successful fundraising campaigns. What does it take to succeed? --Someone with heart, passion and a drive to create customer relationships where everybody wins.
In this role, you will lead your external market(s) by owning the sales process and being the local face of OneCause. You will engage with non-profit organizations to find out how OneCause can help them improve their fundraising results. You will call non-profit leaders, ask them thought-provoking questions about their business goals and help provide solutions that will boost their campaign success. You will endeavor to build the OneCause brand through unparalleled professionalism, hard work and a passion for our clients' missions. What you will bring is a results-driven attitude, strong sales experience and an ability to relentlessly seek out and engage customer prospects.
The right candidate for this position wants to work and act like an owner of OneCause, taking full responsibility for their market(s) and the success of our products and services. You're ambitious, persistent, articulate and love a good challenge. You like to solve problems and are ready for anything that comes your way. Additionally, you're not afraid to ask the hard questions or challenge assumptions. You are a go-getter and a self-starter and are motivated by your own success and the success of your colleagues.
• Learn the OneCause suite of software products and our sales process and methodology.
• Drive to meet -- or crush -- monthly goals!
• Develop a strategic market plan to achieve annual goals and execute on that plan in collaboration with others throughout the year.
• Engage customers in great conversations and learn about their fundraising needs.
• Uncover client needs, map to potential solutions and clearly identify sources of value.
• Create and deliver accurate and appropriate order quotes to clients, help them understand the various considerations involved and finalize orders and contracts.
• Network in your market(s) to uncover partnerships, speaking opportunities and the right places to showcase our platform.
• Demonstrate the ability and drive to prospect in constant pursuit of new business opportunities.
• Be a master of your sales tools and keep meticulous notes in Salesforce and SalesLoft.
• Leverage reports and analytical tools to manage sales pipeline, lead volume and sales forecasts.
• Collaborate in day-to-day coordination with the Inside Sales Account Executives and constructive engagement with partners in Sales Development, Client Success and Marketing.
• Bring passion every day to help non-profits succeed!
Qualified Candidates Must:
• Have 5-10 years of sales experience.
• Have above-average willpower and determination; self-discipline is required.
• Show demonstrated success selling into complex organizations with multiple buyers and stakeholders.
• Have a proven track record of professional development and success, such as higher education, remarkable sales career advancement and/or distinguished military service.
• Have a demonstrated history of quota achievement and accomplishments within comparable sales environments.
• Have an undergraduate degree (BS/BA).
• Currently reside in the Greater Washington, D.C. area.
• Have 10+ years of B2B sales experience in the SaaS space.
• Have experience with Salesforce and SalesLoft OR are smart and motivated enough to complete our training courses and become proficient rapidly. Our tech moves fast – you must too!
• Have nonprofit sector experience and/or exposure.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page