Customer Success Manager
- - Sales/Customer Success
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
About OneCause Inc.
Are you passionate about creating a positive change in the world? Come join our team of change-makers!
We are on a mission to help nonprofits across the country feed the hungry, fight cancer, promote the arts, educate young people and everything in between. Our commitment to helping nonprofits use technology to more efficiently manage their fundraising efforts, engage more donors and raise more money has fueled steady growth in OneCause's software and services.
Leading the industry, OneCause first revolutionized charitable fundraising in 2007 by introducing mobile bidding to silent auctions. Today, OneCause has an expansive product line of mobile and online fundraising software which has helped our clients raise over $1 billion and connect 1 million donors to their causes. Think you have what it takes to help lead us toward more Technology for Good®? Then keep reading!
At OneCause, our CSMs are responsible for guiding clients through their entire OneCause journey, ensuring their success and continued partnership. CSMs provide valuable insights to assist clients in using our technology to execute their fundraising strategy. CSMs report to the Director of Client Success.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Client Engagement
- Act as the primary OneCause point of contact for assigned accounts and serve as client liaison between clients and internal OneCause teams: Engineering, Consulting, Accounting, & Event Success
- Facilitate post-sale client onboarding & product familiarization with appropriate teams
- Review client fundraising objectives and deliver best practices for maximizing system utilization
- Conduct post-event client debriefs to reinforce OneCause value and solicit client feedback
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Product, and Operations to ensure a consistent and strong customer message is embedded in our processes
- Retention & Revenue Growth
- Own the client renewal process and manage retention metrics
- Conduct strategic touch points to align OneCause resources with client objectives and discover additional opportunities to deepen relationships
- Manage client health & lead ad hoc teams to take corrective action as necessary to resolve conflicts
- Promote loyalty/renewal programs
- Other Contributions
- Identify key clients that can act as a source for case studies, speaking opportunities, references, etc.
- Support marketing projects such as webinars, blogs, & testimonials
- Serve as the Voice of The Client in product development forums
- Maintain key client information in CRM and/or Client Success applications
Qualified Candidates Must:
- Have at least 3 years of Sales, Client Success, or Customer Support experience
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Have a record of consistently meeting/exceeding goals
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail, process orientation & client relationship management skills
- Expertly manage time to meet concurrent deadlines
- Be a fast learner who can understand and explain technology at any level
- Have a Bachelor's (B.S./B.A.) Degree
- Have B2B sales experience in the SaaS space
- Have experience with Salesforce.com, Sales Prospecting software, and/or Client Success software
- Have nonprofit sector experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OneCause provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OneCause complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.