Sr. Financial Analyst FP&A
- Admin - Accounting & Finance
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Full Benefits Package
Job Title: Sr. Financial Analyst, FP&A
OneCause is a leading fundraising software company. Our suite of fundraising solutions, software, and services allow us to customize a strategy for our clients that will help them save time and raise more money. Our mission is to help our clients achieve theirs. As a company, we want to do well by doing good. Benefits of this position include a fun and upbeat culture including regular company events, team outings, philanthropic activities, office ping pong table, every other Friday office Happy Hour and Company sponsored health challenges.
OneCause is looking for someone with financial and accounting skills coupled with the analytical rigor and strategic thinking to help drive our business forward. This is a challenging and exciting role that provides exposure to all aspects of the business and will interface will senior business leaders. You will work closely with talented leaders on planning, reporting, and decision support. Activities will include business financial modeling, investment allocation strategies as well as identifying and tracking key business performance drivers.
Success in this position requires a background in accounting, advanced office productivity software skills including strong excel modeling skills, familiarity with Intacct or comparable accounting systems, familiarity with SalesForce or comparable CRM applications and the willingness to learn new tools as needed to advance the business. Personal characteristics including a positive attitude, attention to detail, strong communication skills, a strong work ethic and teamwork are important to being successful in this role. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, driven, curious, a problem-solver and enjoy a fast-paced environment with professional growth opportunities.
Primary functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Owning the development and updating of the company business model (with input from functional department leaders)
• Supporting financial reporting
• Maintaining and updating key business performance indicators
• Performing ad hoc projects related to new initiatives around efficiency and growth
Experience and Qualifications
• Minimum 2-5 years of relevant experience with FPA, Investment Banking/Consulting, MA or PE/VC
• Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong grasp of how to analyze financial statements and prepare financial models that create income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statements
• Solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-based environment
• Ability to perform detailed analyses to analytically support recommendations
• Effective communication skills across all levels of staff and management
• Mature and professional interpersonal skills
• Bachelor's Degree (Business Major; Accounting and Finance preferred) required. Master's Degree preferred
• Familiarity with Salesforce and Intacct software applications preferred
• Service, software, technology, SaaS industry experience preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OneCause, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with respect to recruitment, hiring, or any other status of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or any other category protected by law.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page