- Admin - Human Resources
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Full Benefits Package
Every day at OneCause we help non-profits raise millions of dollars to make the world a better place. That's why we love our jobs. The Payroll Clerk will assist the HR team in processing payroll for a staff of approximately 450 employees, both seasonal and full time. This person must embrace the vision of OneCause and exemplify our core values which are Passionate, Curious, Helpful, and Committed.
- Data Entry for employee changes and new hires in Payroll System
- Collaborate with HR Manager on Benefit Deductions and Reconcile for Accuracy
- Payroll Journal Entries including expense coding and understanding of accrual accounting
- Supply reporting to department heads upon request
- Daily use of Excel, including filtering, formulas, pivot tables
- Help with current Paycom Implementation
- Filing and HR Compliant Confidentiality of Employee Records
- Collaboration with Management for pay code changes and seasonal staff time keeping assistance
- Timely Biweekly processing of payroll, including commission and pay data edits
- AD Hoc projects as requested to support management and HR team
- Assist with Monthly and Year End Reporting as needed
- Strong time management skills
- Strong accuracy and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs – Excel is a must
- Previous experience in ADP and/or Paycom Preferred
- 2 years Payroll or relevant experience
- Associates Degree or equivalent education
- Persistence to get through tough projects
- Knowledge of Multi-State Payroll Withholding Tax and Compliance
- Team Player and a Positive Attitude
The payroll clerk position will start as an hourly, full time position. This position will be eligible for OneCause Health and Welfare Benefits according to the company handbook.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OneCause, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with respect to recruitment, hiring, or any other status of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or any other category protected by law.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page