Peer-to-Peer Client Support Representative - AZ
- - Product Support
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Part Time
Job Title: Peer-to-Peer Client Support Representative
Department: CLIENT SERVICES
Every day at OneCause we help non-profits raise millions of dollars to make the world a better place. That's why we love our jobs. Client Support Representatives provide world class support services to all OneCause clients and staff. This job is perfect for friendly people who love to help clients become successful using our software and solve issues they have in preparing for their fundraiser. You will be responsible for ensuring overall client satisfaction by managing different communication channels and projects.
- Provide awesome customer service to friendly clients by phone, email & chat.
- Ensure clients have a positive experience through proactive and professional customer service efforts.
- Use innovative technology such as Vidyard, Zoom and Sendoso to delight customers with surprising service.
- Ensure that service levels are achieved with first call resolution, hold time and client satisfaction.
- Strive to learn something every day.
- Be open to continuous improvement and make suggestions regularly on how we can improve the client experience.
- Communicate and collaborate with technical staff to uncover solutions to client needs.
- Help clients have successful events by using our software creatively.
- Troubleshoot with remote staff working at fundraising events across the country.
- Build new customer resources – articles, videos, blogs – to help clients help themselves.
- Track all interactions and issues to make sure we constantly improve our software and services.
- Passion for supporting non-profit organizations.
- In general, this position will work between the hours of 2PM– 6PM M-F AZ Time with additional weekend shift rotations.
- Location - AZ
- Must be available to work occasional nights, holidays and weekends
- Customer-Focused with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in customer service, business analysis, or software quality assurance
- Capable of adjusting to a changing workload and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- BA/BS highly recommended
- Comfortable learning new software
- Experience in software industry, preferred
- Very strong written and oral skills
- Self-motivated and positive, customer-oriented work mentality
- 1-2 years experience OR recently out of college with an internship in service and support
- Like to problem solve
- Enjoy speaking with clients
- Very cause minded, and passionate about our mission.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OneCause, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with respect to recruitment, hiring, or any other status of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or any other category protected by law.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page