Order Processing Coordinator - Part Time
- Admin - Accounting & Finance
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Part Time
OneCause is a leading fundraising software company. Our suite of fundraising solutions, software, and services allow us to customize a strategy for our clients that will help them save time and raise more money. Our mission is to help our clients achieve theirs. Benefits of this position include a fun and upbeat culture including regular company events, team outings, office ping pong table, an employee recognition rewards program, every other Friday office Happy Hour and Company sponsored health challenges.
OneCause is looking for an Order Processing Coordinator to add to our Orders Department. This candidate should have a background in accounting functions, possess basic computer skills including familiarity with Docusign and Salesforce or comparable software programs. Individuals with an accounting/administrative background, computer skills and other intangibles such as attention to detail, strong communication, positive attitude, hardworking and a team player will also be considered. The ideal candidate will be driven and enjoy a fast-paced environment with continuous growth.
- Part time / Temp to Hire (successful candidate will be evaluated for permanent 6 – 8 hours a day, part time employment after 6 months)
- 6 – 8 hours a day, M-F
Job functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with sales and operations teams to get orders activated and executed in SalesForce.com
- Review Docusign Contracts to ensure they comply with current guidelines
- Sale price is within authorized limits
- Staff and equipment is available to hold the event
- Exceptions are approved
- Assist with other Orders/Accounting duties as needed
Experience and Qualifications
- Associates Degree in Business/Accounting helpful but not required
- Familiar with Docusign and Salesforce or similar
- Previous use of a helpdesk-type system to track and organize requests such as Zendesk or Salesforce.com
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Must be detail orientated and initiative driven
- Highly organized with the ability to meet multiple concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OneCause, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with respect to recruitment, hiring, or any other status of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or any other category protected by law.