- - Marketing
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
Are you passionate about making a positive impact in the world? Are you curious to how your passion might be fueled by technology? At OneCause®, we help our clients connect with more donors and raise more money by providing the best value in fundraising technology solutions & support. Ultimately, our passion is to make a better world, where each new generation has a better quality of life than the one before. And you could be a part of making it happen!
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, the Intern will be involved in a spectrum of general marketing and product marketing functions. This internship will provide the best candidate with valuable experience and interdepartmental exposure to Marketing, Sales, Product, and Operations team activities.
• Execute annual survey to nonprofit prospects and customers. Analyze data and offer recommendations.
• Research competitors, including package and pricing intelligence.
• Participate in prospect and customer calls with Sales and Customer Success, respectively. Identify opportunities to improve product and processes.
• Prepare for and participate in Customer Advisory Board meetings.
• Engage in product planning and review meetings. Enhance with insights from market, customer, and competitive research.
• Deliver product positioning to be used in Marketing campaigns Sales enablement.
• Create and/or enhance buyer and user personas.
• Participate in organizational readiness planning for go-to-market initiatives and product launches.
• Evangelize the business by contributing to thought leadership content (e.g. blogs).
• Support general marketing initiatives and projects.
Qualified candidates should demonstrate:
• Academic excellence in pursuit of Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing or Business.
• Both creative and analytical skills (advanced competence in Microsoft Excel, preferred).
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• High level of initiative and a "self-starter" mentality.
• Comfort in multi-tasking and managing multiple projects.
• Ability to work as a team player in group settings to drive results.
• High level of attention to detail and project management.
• Competitive compensation
• Casual dress code
• Attendance at a fundraising gala to see OneCause software in action, helping nonprofits raise more for their mission
• OneCause "Philanthropal" Day of Giving Back, volunteering to make a difference in the community
• Networking opportunities
• Exposure to company leadership
OneCause creates user-friendly fundraising software that helps nonprofits engage donors, raise more money and save valuable time and resources. Our full suite of cloud-based fundraising solutions has powered 5,000 organizations, well over 20,000 fundraising events, and helped nonprofits raise more than $1.5 billion. Located in the marketing technology hub of Indianapolis, OneCause has been recognized on the Inc. 500 list of Fastest Growing Companies, received a Techpoint MIRA award for Mobile Technology Excellence & Innovation, and was awarded a Silver Stevie® Award in the Customer Service Department of the Year – Computer Software category.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. OneCause is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with respect to recruitment, hiring, or any other status of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by law.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page