Customer Success Manager
- - Sales/Customer Success
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Are you passionate about making a positive impact in the world? Want to see how that intersects with technology? If so, come join our fast-growing team of change-makers! At OneCause, our CSMs are responsible for guiding customers through their entire OneCause journey, ensuring their success and continued partnership. CSMs provide valuable insights to assist customers in leveraging our platform to realize their fundraising objectives. CSMs report to the Director of Customer Success.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Act as the primary OneCause point of contact for assigned accounts and serve as liaison between customers and other internal OneCause teams
- Facilitate successful new customer onboarding & product familiarization with appropriate teams
- Conduct planned customer reviews and strategic touchpoints to reinforce OneCause value, application of best practices and solicit customer feedback
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to ensure a consistent and strong customer message is embedded within our processes
Customer Health & Growth
- Own the customer renewal process and manage retention metrics
- Assist customers in creating and executing Success Plans based on customer fundraising objectives
- Recommend OneCause products based on customer success plans and results that enrich customer outcomes
- Manage customer health & lead ad hoc teams to proactively escalate and resolve customer issues
- Identify key customers that can act as a source for case studies, speaking opportunities, & references
- Support marketing projects such as webinars, blogs, & testimonials
- Serve as the Voice of The Customer in product development forums
- Maintain key customer information in CRM and Customer Success applications
Qualified Candidates Must:
- Have 3+ years of Sales, Customer Success, Consulting or Customer Support experience
- Be independent workers with expert time management and prioritization skills
- Have a record of consistently meeting/exceeding goals
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail, process orientation & ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Be quick learners who can understand and explain technology at any level
- Have a Bachelor's (B.S./B.A.) Degree
Preferred Candidates Will:
- Have utilized Salesforce.com and customer success automation software (Gainsight)
- Have enterprise Software as a Service (SaaS) work experience
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Have passion for and strong understanding of the nonprofit industry
Recognized as one of the 2019 Best Places to Work in Indiana, OneCause offers powerful fundraising solutions to help nonprofits amplify their message, engage new donors, and raise more funds. Our easy-to-use fundraising suite includes mobile bidding, online giving, Text2Give donations, peer-to-peer, social fundraising, event & auction management, ticketing, and more. Our mission is to help our customers achieve theirs.
Our Core Values:
We are PASSIONATE: We love what we do and are inspired by the customers we work with every day. It's our passion for nonprofits and their missions that drives us to build a better tomorrow.
We are CURIOUS: We learn from each other and our clients as we grow our expertise and solve for the future needs of donors and nonprofits.
We are HELPFUL: We go above and beyond to help our nonprofit clients succeed and further their cause. We live our helpfulness every day, by working across departments, sharing knowledge, and coming together to deliver seamless experiences. We're in it together!
We are COMMITTED: We put our clients' causes at the center of everything we do. We're committed to their success from the first touch point and even beyond when the final giving results are tallied.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page