Sales Development Representative
- - Sales/Customer Success
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
About OneCause Inc.
Are you passionate about creating a positive change in the world? Come join our team of change-makers!
We are on a mission to help nonprofits across the country feed the hungry, fight cancer, promote the arts, educate young people and everything in between. Our commitment to helping nonprofits use technology to more efficiently manage their fundraising efforts, engage more donors and raise more money has fueled steady growth in OneCause's software and services.
Leading the industry, OneCause first revolutionized charitable fundraising in 2007 by introducing mobile bidding to silent auctions. Today, OneCause has an expansive product line of mobile and online fundraising software which has helped our clients raise over $1 billion and connect 1 million donors to their causes. Think you have what it takes to help lead us toward more Technology for Good®? Then keep reading!
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for building new business pipeline for our field sales operation by conducting lead research, qualifying and cultivating prospects and scheduling product demonstrations. This is a career track position, on a rapidly growing team, in a fast-paced tech startup. You will be challenged to quickly master the fundamentals of our sales process, our advanced technology stack and the skills required to advance your career.
The successful candidate for this position loves meeting new people and learning about them. You love competition and want to be part of a winning team. You are a highly motivated and career focused professional who believes that success is achieved through hard work, persistence, and service to others. You have a passion for lifelong learning and believe that everyone has something to teach. You have a particular skill or skills that can help our team continue to dominate inter-departmental competitions. This position reports to the Sales Development Manager.
The essential functions for this full time role include (but are not limited to):
- Support the OneCause culture and be an awesome person to work with!
- Qualify and cultivate prospects using our databases, web research, direct calling, email and social media. We'll provide you with comprehensive training and set you up for success!
- Own the top of the sales funnel and master the skill of identifying and engaging prospects that will benefit from our solutions. Successfully transition these prospects to our field sales team by scheduling product demonstrations and completing a flawless hand-off.
- Master the tools to be successful: Research Tools, CRM, Sales Development software
- Keep impeccable notes on lead progress using our technology tools
- Learn OneCause products and services, our markets and our business
- "Know your numbers" and use them to meet -- or crush – your monthly goals
- Bring passion and enthusiasm every day to help nonprofits succeed!
- You have a proven track record of professional development and success, such as higher education, remarkable career advancement or distinguished military service.
- You are highly organized and have a demonstrated ability to meet or exceed goals.
- You can text and walk on the phone at the same time, aka have a strong ability to multi-task and thrive in fast-paced environment.
- You are a self-starter and stay up on technology.
- You are results driven, strive for success and know how to support the success of the overall team.
- You can hold a conversation at a party, can explain how a smartphone works to grandparents and know the difference between "your" and "you're" – that is you have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You believe in the power of the human voice to connect and engage. You know that the most important skill for a successful sales career is mastering the art of conversation.
- Microsoft Office guru (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM platform is preferred
- Champion of LinkedIn, Social Media and email marketing.
- Experience with sales development software such as Salesvue a plus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OneCause provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OneCause complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page