Onsite Event Manager - Lincoln, NE
- - Event Management
- Lincoln, NE, USA
Please be advised this is a part-time, seasonal position. Most events take place on Fridays and Saturdays, although some midweek events may occur. The location of events varies and includes the greater Lincoln/Omaha areas.
Tentative Start Date: Immediate
Job Description: Onsite Event Managers are responsible for executing and managing OneCause events onsite.
The essential job functions for the person in this role include:
- Manage/Execute OneCause events on location.
- Manage OneCause staff.
- Setup and manage the OneCause technology including: OneCause proprietary software, laptops, tablets, credit card readers, printers.
- Manage and resolve all One Cause related client expectations.
- Provide software training to client's staff, volunteers and guests.
- Review all client auction and guest data and make appropriate changes where necessary onsite.
- Work with client to ensure software is fully utilized to maximize event revenue.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/BA required.
- 2 years total work experience in event management desirable
- Management of external event staff, volunteers and guests
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional customer relationship skills
- Exceptional communication skills – including: written, interpersonal and public speaking
- Highly organized with the ability to meet multiple concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- High level of initiative
- Comfortable with using intuitive web based software as well as smartphone technology (iPhone and Android)
- Basic knowledge of setting up hardware (tablets/laptops/printer) using Wifi technology with ability to troubleshoot.
OneCause is the leading provider of technology that helps charities raise more money while adding fun and excitement to fundraising events. The company's commitment to helping nonprofits use technology to more efficiently manage their fundraising efforts has fueled explosive growth in OneCause's products and services. OneCause was the first to revolutionize charitable fundraising by introducing mobile bidding to the silent auction process. Today, OneCause has an expansive product offering encompassing a fully integrated, end to end fundraising software solution.
In 2011 charitable giving in the U.S. was estimated to be more than $298 billion. OneCause is well positioned to assist its not-for-profit partners to capitalize on the opportunity to maximize their fundraising capability.
You bring the drive to succeed and professional consulting experience to maintain OneCause position in the marketplace as the leader in auction automation. We deliver the products, support and career growth you desire.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OneCause is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with respect to recruitment, hiring, or any other status of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or any other category protected by law.