Business Development Specialist - National Accounts
- - Sales/Customer Success
- IN, USA
- Full Time
Job title: Business Development Specialist, National Accounts
Department: National Sales
OneCause is recruiting for our expansion of National Accounts. In this role, you will help design the strategic direction for uncovering opportunities with new National Accounts with a focus in communication and messaging to C-Suite level executives. In addition, you will be a key contributor to building content and a prospecting framework to support a growing National Accounts presence. This position will work closely with several functions of the company, including Marketing, Sales and National Accounts. This position is a member of the National Accounts team, reporting to the VP of National Accounts and collaborating with the Director of Sales Development and the VP of Content Marketing.
The right candidate for this position will bring a combination of strategic thinking with relentless focus on execution. You're results driven, with extensive success driving sales directly and enabling others indirectly for collective sales success. You are a collaborator and team player who helps the whole team win. You like to solve problems and are ready for any challenges that come your way. Additionally, you're not afraid to ask the hard questions or challenge assumptions. You are a go-getter and a self-starter and are motivated by your own success and the success of the team.
• Mastering our products, technology and sales system.
• Reaching non-profit leaders via phone, email and social media and work to understand their fundraising goals and struggles. When appropriate, connect them with our team of fundraising experts and "ring the bell!"
• Driving interest and engagement in key target accounts with Account Based Marketing (ABM).
• Creating and carrying out targeted marketing activities.
• Providing insights for decision-maker engagement while maximizing the efficiency of the sales and marketing process.
• Help identify "ready to close" leads within existing key National Account organizations.
• Being comfortable communicating with all levels of account personnel, including admins and C-Suite executives.
• Work with sales and marketing leadership to uncover key account strategies and develop relevant content to message in targeted outbound communication, in collaboration with Marketing.
• Keeping meticulous notes in Salesforce and SalesLoft.
• Leveraging reports and analytical tools to manage sales pipeline, lead volume and sales forecasts. Preparing and analyzing sales reports, as needed.
• Taking advantage of provided training resources to master Salesforce, SalesLoft and the Sandler Training System.
• Completing key initiatives and ad-hoc projects to support continued team growth and contribute to
• Maintain key client information in CRM.
Qualified Candidates Must:
• Have demonstrated success in a sales development role with SaaS
• Be able to hold a conversation at a party, can explain how a smartphone works to grandparents and know the difference between "your" and "you're" – that is, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to think and act in a strategic manner and possess ability to work alongside multiple departments and their leaders.
• Want more and be willing to work for it. This is a growth team within a fast-growing company. To keep up with us, you'll need to devote extra time, energy and effort into your training and self-improvement every day. No ambition? No hustle? No deal.
• Bring enthusiasm and positive energy - we celebrate our wins and encourage each other all day!
• Be familiar with Account Based Marketing approach.
• Be able to work an outbound cadence to completion.
• Have strong written skills and be able to write content for outbound campaigns.
• Have a proven track record of success, such as higher education, remarkable career advancement or distinguished military service.
Preferred Candidates Will:
• Have experience with Salesforce, Marketo, SalesLoft or similar systems.
• Have previous enterprise selling experience under a structured selling system.
• Have worked in non-profit or have significant volunteer experience.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OneCause, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with respect to recruitment, hiring, or any other status of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or any other category protected by law.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page