Payroll and Onboarding Specialist
- Admin - Human Resources
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Full Benefits Package
Payroll & Onboarding Specialist
Every day at OneCause we help non-profits raise millions of dollars to make the world a better place. That's why we love our jobs. The Payroll & Onboarding Specialist will report to the HR manager and assist the HR team in onboarding seasonal new hires and processing payroll, currently through ADP. This person must embrace the vision of OneCause and exemplify our core values which are Passionate, Curious, Helpful, and Committed.
• Collecting Documents from and Corresponding with Seasonal new hires using data from Salesforce.
• Data Entry for employee changes and new hires in Payroll System
• Collaborate with HR Manager on Benefit Deductions and Reconcile for Accuracy
• Payroll Journal Entries including expense coding and understanding of accrual accounting
• Supply reporting to department heads upon request
• Daily use of Excel, including filtering, formulas, pivot tables
• Filing with regards to HR Compliance and Confidentiality of Employee Records
• Collaboration with Management for pay code changes and seasonal staff time keeping assistance
• Timely Biweekly processing of payroll, including commission and pay data edits
• AD Hoc projects as requested to support management and HR team
• Assist with Monthly and Year End Reporting as needed
• Strong time management skills
• Strong accuracy and detail oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs – Excel is a must
• Previous experience in ADP and/or Paycom Preferred
• 2 years Payroll or relevant experience
• Associates Degree or equivalent education and experience
• Persistence to get through tough projects
• Team player and a positive attitude
• Knowledge of Multi-State Payroll Withholding Tax
The payroll and Onboarding position will be a salaried, full time position. Salary will be commensurate with experience and skillset. This position will be eligible for OneCause Health and Welfare Benefits according to the company handbook.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OneCause, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with respect to recruitment, hiring, or any other status of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or any other category protected by law.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page