- - Event Management
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Full Benefits Package
Department: Service and Support (Event Logistics)
Every day at OneCause we help non-profits raise millions of dollars to make the world a better place. That's why we love our jobs.
Our Logistics team is responsible for prepping, maintaining, and shipping of equipment throughout the country for customers utilizing the OneCause software platform. This position will be based in our Indianapolis Logistics office and responsible to the Manager of Logistics.
Job functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• QA all equipment prior to leaving the warehouse
• Fulfill requests for equipment
• Follow up after event to ensure maintenance requests are fulfilled in a timely manor
• Track and trace shipments
• Identify and work with team to evaluate and implement processes improvements
• Maintain a clean/organized workspace
• High level of initiative
• Must be able to lift 50lbs.
• Strong collaborative skills
• Strong time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
• Highly organized with the ability to meet multiple concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OneCause, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with respect to recruitment, hiring, or any other status of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or any other category protected by law.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page