Business Systems Analyst
- - REV OPS
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE
Title: Business Systems Analyst
Team: Revenue Operations
Reports To: Senior Director of Revenue Operations
Every day at OneCause we help non-profits raise millions of dollars to make the world a better place. That's why we love our jobs! We are looking to expand our talent with professionals who are Passionate, Curious, Helpful, and Committed to making a difference. https://www.onecause.com/about-us/
A Business Systems Analyst is responsible for carrying on the core mission of Revenue Operations, which driving operational efficiency across the customer lifecycle, by aligning Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams and enabling them to move faster. Revenue Operations accomplishes this goal in four ways: Operations Management, Insights (analytics), Enablement (onboarding and training), and Tools (technology). This role would be focused primarily on Tools, in the form of serving as a Salesforce.com Administrator, with the goal of acquiring the skills to be a Salesforce Developer, although day-to-day, there will be interaction with the other core functions of "RevOps".
Essential Job Functions
• Gain deep understanding of the business operations of OneCause to enable translation into system requirements
• Salesforce Administrator support for OneCause
• Respond to incoming requests and prioritize based on business need
• Manage existing automations and flows, create new workflows and basic automation (moving to more advanced as skills/experience progresses)
• Maintain data "hygiene" (work to prevent duplicates, ensure data in our CSM is reliable)
• Work to drive operational efficiency; save users time by leveraging Salesforce technology
• Work independently and on a team to complete small tasks and larger projects
• Communicate with other team members and other departments
• Gather requirements from other departments for project/improvement requests, estimate time to completion, and prioritize against previously identified/planned projects
• Commitment in working toward Salesforce Administrator & Developer Certification
• Strong Microsoft Excel background
• Ability to work in a high transaction, multiple project environment
• Strong communication skills in order to effectively set expectations with users
• Ability to think creatively, come up with multiple paths to solve a problem within existing constraints, and identify pros/cons of each approach.
• Computer science background or some experience coding/building an automated process
• Experience in Sales/working with a Sales organization
• Experience with Salesforce.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OneCause provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OneCause complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page