Digital Marketing Analyst
- - Marketing
- IN, USA
- Full Time
- FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE
DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYST
Does the intersection of marketing, technology and non-profit organizations make you jump with excitement? Can't get enough of the wonder of digital and growth marketing stats? Looking for an opportunity to help nonprofit organization's change the world? Then this is the opportunity for you!
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to help our growing team better understand the impact of our digital efforts across the entire marketing funnel.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Growth Marketing, this role will be responsible in helping the team achieve MQL growth and revenue targets by optimizing lead funnel activities to drive more efficiencies and overall conversions.
- Partner with marketing stakeholders to understand business objectives, structure key questions, define metrics and report/dashboard structure that supports business needs
- Conduct appropriate follow-up analyses of marketing lead sources, full-funnel campaigns and report out findings/recommendations.
- Create and maintain models to allow better forecasting of marketing initiatives.
- Construct compelling storylines and narratives about insights and implications. Articulate findings to internal stakeholders using strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage and monitor monthly cost per lead/overall acquisition costs. Identify ways to reduce cost per lead across sources while increasing MQL volume to meet targets.
- Build and modify dashboards in Business Intelligent software (Tableau / Excel).
- Work with various internal teams to aggregate, pull, clean and analyze disparate data sources (Google Analytics, Salesforce, Digital Ad Platforms, Wordpress, Marketo).
- Identify gaps in the collection and/or integrity of data alongside growth marketing and revenue operations.
- Drive adoption, training, and usage of reporting and metrics across the Marketing team.
- Assist in budget planning and tracking.
- Maintain weekly and monthly reporting and dashboards.
- Set up survey data and analyze annual technology survey alongside key leaders.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience preferred in business, marketing, economics, statistics, mathematics, computer science or data sciences.
- Experience with related software tools including CRM (Salesforce), Marketing Automation (Marketo), Web Analytics (Google Analytics) and Business Intelligence (Tableau)
- Microsoft Excel power user/wizard
- Experience working with large data sets.
- Experience setting up and collecting survey data.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Self-starter with proven experience in multi-tasking and managing multiple projects
- Team player with the ability to work in group settings to drive results
- This role requires a high level of attention to detail and project management.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and complete projects and tasks on time and on budget
Ready to take the next step? Awesome! Please complete the online application and include a cover letter. We can't wait to meet you.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OneCause provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OneCause complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.