Manager, Sales Development
- - Sales/Customer Success
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
OneCause is committed, passionate, helpful and curious. We are committed to building the best SaaS tools in online and event fundraising, passionate about helping non-profits fund their missions and spread their messages, helpful to one another and curious about how you might be the person we need to fuel the growth of our Sales team!
We are recruiting a positive, heart-led, enthusiastic sales leader to coach and develop our high-performing Outbound Sales Development team. This team is comprised of high-potential talent that are on a career track to Account Executive within 16-24 months. Motivated, smart, and committed, they require a leader who is skilled at supporting their growth and development as professional salespeople. This position reports to the Director of Sales Development.
- Bringing a daily passion for your work that is infectious and motivating to those around you.
- Sustaining and an environment of positive, supportive energy and employee engagement.
- Turning high-performing SDRs into amazing AE candidates within 16-24 months.
- Working with Marketing and New Business Leadership to guide the creation of consistent, high-quality opportunity pipeline over multiple SaaS products.
- Developing new prospecting strategies to expand into new market opportunities.
- Being accountable for achieving KPIs including total pipeline generation, ASP, and win-rate.
- Analyze call, lead and opportunity data to develop and implement process improvements.
- Strategize and implement creative solutions that motivate all members of the team.
- Top professional interest is in the development of people to their full potential as human beings.
- Be an amazing listener and question-asker.
- 2+ years of experience managing an outbound sales or sales development team, preferably in a high-growth B2B SaaS environment.
- Excellent time management, project management and delegation skills.
- Proficient in a specific sales methodology and able/willing to embrace ours.
- Master of Salesforce reporting, Excel, PowerPoint and strong statistical analysis skills.
- Live in or be able to relocate to the Greater Indianapolis market.
- Bachelor's Degree from a regionally accredited 4-year university or college.
Preferred Candidates Will Have:
- Nonprofit sector experience.
- Experience working with persona-driven or account-based selling.
- Previously supported the building of Sales Development or Inside Sales teams.
- Experience with Agile, LEAN, Six-Sigma or other process/workflow management.
- Track record of implementing new ideas that have enabled their team to increased success.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
BidPal, Inc. dba OneCause is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with respect to recruitment, hiring, or any other status of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or any other category protected by law.