Principal Product Manager
- - Product and Technology
- IN, USA
- Full Time
- Full Benefits Package
Principal Product Manager
Reports to: Director, Product
Every day at OneCause we help non-profits raise millions of dollars to make the world a better place. That is why we love our jobs!
In this role, you will be primarily focused on OneCause's Online and Event Fundraising Platform. This includes researching, designing & validating potential new features that will be added to the OneCause products. You will lead the full lifecycle of product evolution from initial customer and stakeholder conversations all the way through to shipping the product and measuring its ROI/value. You will work cross-functionally with every part of the OneCause organization including senior leadership, Sales & Marketing, Customer Success and Service & Support.
A Product Manager at OneCause needs to be able to make wise decisions quickly, defend the why, collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical team members, communicate clearly with customers and be ready to bring software to life. Success in this role rests on your ability to represent the users, deliver a roadmap of business value, work as a partner in the delivery of that roadmap, create alignment between stakeholders, articulate business needs into innovative and comprehensive application designs, and position yourself as a trusted change management partner.
What you will do:
• Collaborate with architects, engineers, product designers, other product managers, site reliability, and product marketing to bring the most valuable products and features to our customers
• Within the OneCause fundraising platform you will be responsible for driving customer, revenue and TAM growth through savvy product decisions. You will propose, articulate and develop a plan for the execution within that line of business and be responsible for any related OKR's throughout its development cycle and release.
• Define, track and report on key indicators for performance of your product focus areas, including development plans, market release strategies and the development of sales targets to mark success.
• Interact with customers, prospects, execs, sales, marketing, customer success, service & support teams to understand how and where OneCause, specifically your product focus area brings value
• Additionally, this role will act as a Sr. leader within the organization, capable of setting an example of both how to lead and execute for employee's within and outside of the product department.
• You will have access to development, product, UX and marketing resources, but no direct reports. The ideal candidate for this role must be able to successfully influence others outside our reporting structure and model the qualities of a successful servant leader.
What you will need:
• 5+ years leading product-driven teams in an agile development environment.
• Experience translating the business goals of a SaaS company into product and feature roadmaps.
• Experience working at a start-up/early stage company is a plus.
• Experience taking several new SaaS products to market successfully is a plus.
• Self-motivated and capable of translating the requirements and needs of the business into a robust roadmap for presentation and approval by company executive leadership.
• Experience identifying and addressing customer needs, building relationships with customers and key internal stakeholders, and communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner.
• Proven Leadership skills that will allow you to seamlessly move between the role of leader, facilitator and contributor.
• Ability to act as a model product manager for the rest of the organization, contributing to the growth of your direct peer group as well as the companies product portfolio.
• Unafraid to make decisions, and always capable of justifying them with metrics, data and user research.
• Ability to handle large, complex products in a rapidly changing environment
• Willing to do whatever it takes and play any role necessary to shepherd products across the finish line from idea to success.
• Experience configuring and using Product Intelligence tools to drive decision making
• Servant leadership mindset
• Data-driven to show results
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OneCause, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with respect to recruitment, hiring, or any other status of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or any other category protected by law.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page