RevOps Business Systems Analyst
- - REV OPS
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Full Benefits Package
Title: RevOps Business Systems Analyst
Team: Revenue Operations
Reports to: Manager, Business Systems Architecture
Employment Type: Full Time
OneCause is committed, passionate, helpful, and curious. We are committed to building the best SaaS tools in online and event fundraising, passionate about helping non-profits fund their missions and spread their messages, helpful to one another, and curious about how you might be the person we need to fuel the growth of our organization!
We are recruiting a driven, skillful, enthusiastic systems analyst for our fast-paced Revenue Operations team. The core mission of the Revenue Operations team is driving operational efficiency across the customer lifecycle by aligning Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to enable them to move faster. Our four pillars to accomplish this are Operations Management, Insights (analytics), Enablement (onboarding and training), and Tools (technology).
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Bring a daily passion for your work that is infectious and motivating to those around you
• Ability to support our revenue-focused departments with cloud-based solutions (predominantly with the use of Salesforce)
• Testing and Quality Assurance on all enhancements or new technology implementation
• Bridge the communication gap between developers and employees when discussing our software platforms
• Capable of maintaining daily operations while also continuously searching for future improvements of efficiency within the sales department and the organization
• Working with Marketing, Sales Development, and New Business Leadership to guide the creation of consistent, high-quality opportunity pipeline over multiple SaaS products
• Assist coworkers with their operations requests and giving them realistic deadlines for deliverables
• Effectively communicating with others, both orally and in writing, while working both independently and in a team environment
• Ability to maintain data integrity within our software platforms.
• Sustaining an environment of positive, supportive energy and employee engagement.
• Be an amazing listener and question-asker
• Strong knowledge of Salesforce Administration responsibilities, Excel, PowerPoint, and strong statistical analysis skills
• Excellent time management and project management skills
• Great patience and communication skills
• Bachelor's Degree from a regionally accredited 4-year university or college.
Preferred Candidates Will Have:
• Nonprofit sector experience.
• Experience working with additional data analytics tools and cloud-based systems on top of Salesforce
• Previously fulfilled data and troubleshooting responsibilities
• Experience with Agile, LEAN, Six-Sigma, or other process/workflow management
• Track record of implementing new ideas that have enabled your team to increased success
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OneCause is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with respect to recruitment, hiring, or any other status of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or any other category protected by law.