HR Administrative Assistant
- Admin - Human Resources
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Full Benefits Package
HR Administrative Assistant
Every day at OneCause we help non-profits raise millions of dollars to make the world a better place. That is why we love our jobs! We are looking to expand our talent with professionals who are Passionate, Curious, Helpful, and Committed to making a difference. We are building better tomorrows, want to help?
The Human Resources Administrative Assistant will be a vital part of our daily business operations. This position will include regular, daily tasks, and ad hoc projects. Reporting to the Director of HR & Administration, the HR Administrative Assistant will assist with a variety of duties that support multiple departments. This role will be a team player, an employee engagement champion, and able to face adversity with a can-do attitude.
• General support to visitors at Carmel office when needed (Post-COVID-19 Conditions)
• Answer and direct phone calls or take messages
• Execute administrative requests and queries from senior management
• Maintain employee travel booking software and assist in travel planning when requested
• Order meals and provide assistance with event planning
• Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary for remote workforce and basecamp
• Monitor office expenses and costs
• Customer Promotion mailings & shipping of packages, when needed
• General Office organization – storage areas, kitchens, and cabinets (light cleaning and upkeep)
• Collect Mail and distribute from multiple locations (Nora/Indianapolis & Carmel, IN)
Human Resources Responsibilities
• Assist in organizational engagement activities
• Accurate data entry and adjustments in HRIS when requested
• Physical and electronic file upkeep and organization
• Administrative assistance for both benefits and payroll, as needed
• Compliance administration for both State and Federal requests, as needed
• Roster and Org chart administration
• Employee gifts and recognition awards administration. (Fond system)
• Ad Hoc and scheduled compliance audit assistance
• Meeting administration – scheduling, presentation help, note taking, etc.
• Assistance with company internal HR SharePoint site, as requested
• Assistance with seasonal/part time employee onboarding/offboarding
• Assistance with job postings and correspondence with applicants in applicant tracking system (ATS)
• Excellent time management skills
• HR and/or Professional Office Administration experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Physical Requirements: Regular periods of sitting (desk work), typing, bending, and lifting up to 40 lbs. on occasion.
• High Speed Internet access at home ; work is currently more than 50% remote/virtual
• Reliable transportation to work in multiple locations, run errands, and collect mail
Highly Preferred applicants will have:
• Associates Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
• Flexibility in schedule
• Microsoft Excel with numbers analysis experience
• Professional aptitude and pleasant demeanor
• Human Resources experience
• Confidence and ability to work independently AND the desire to be part of a collaborative team
• The desire to accentuate and embrace diversity, inclusion, kindness, and laughter in the workplace
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OneCause provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OneCause complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.