Experience Outbound Sales Development Representative
- - Sales/Customer Success
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
- Full Benefits Package
Are you passionate about making a positive impact in the world?
Do you love hunting for new business?
Do you want to be a part of a company with a proven career path in SaaS Sales?
Will you be able to keep up with a high performing team at a high growth company while working from home?
OneCause is recruiting for the expansion of our Outbound Sales Development team. Sales Development Representatives are the first point of contact from our SaaS sales team - reaching out to non-profit leaders and understanding how our solutions can help them increase their fundraising and fuel their missions. A successful Sales Development Representative loves meeting new people and learning about them. You are ambitious, persistent, and curious. You are goal-oriented and able to learn from your mistakes. You love to celebrate – both your own success and the success of your team!
- Mastering our products, technology, and sales system.
- Reaching non-profit leaders via phone, email, and social media and working to understand their fundraising goals and struggles. When appropriate, connecting them with our team of fundraising experts and "ringing the bell!"
- Keeping meticulous notes in Salesforce and SalesLoft.
- Leveraging reports and analytical tools to manage your sales pipeline, lead volume, and sales forecasts. Preparing and analyzing sales reports, as needed.
- Meeting -- or crushing -- monthly goals.
- Taking advantage of provided training resources to master Salesforce, SalesLoft, and the Sandler Training System.
- Completing key initiatives and ad-hoc projects to support continued team growth and contributing to overall team effectiveness.
- Building and maintaining cross-team communication and relationships, remotely.
Qualified Candidates Must:
- Want a career in SaaS Sales – this role is a career track position and successful candidates should expect to be in a closing role within 12-18 months.
- Have previous sales development or prospecting experience under a structured selling system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Want more and be willing to work for it. This is a growth team within a fast-growing company. To keep up with us, you'll need to devote extra time, energy, and effort into your training and self-improvement every day. No ambition? No grit? No deal.
- Have a proven track record of success, such as higher education, remarkable career advancement, or distinguished military service.
Preferred (Not Required) Candidates Will:
- Have experience with Salesforce, Marketo, SalesLoft, or similar systems.
- Have worked in non-profit or have significant volunteer experience.
- Have a proven track record of success working remotely or strength in time management.
- Health Insurance - Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Plans available
- Disability Insurance - Short-Term and Long-Term Coverage
- 401k Plan
- Paid Parental Leave
- PTO, Paid Holidays, and Philanthropic Days
- Monthly Cellphone Stipend
- $100 Work from Home Setup Stipend
- FOND Rewards
- Weekly Yoga, Quarterly Wellness Challenges, Weekly Team Happy Hours
OneCause, creator of BidPal Mobile Bidding, is the leading provider of technology and software to help nonprofits raise more money and connect donors to their year-round fundraising. The company's commitment to helping nonprofits use technology to more efficiently manage their fundraising programs has fueled explosive growth in OneCause products and services. Our mission is to help our clients achieve theirs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OneCause provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OneCause complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.