Customer Success Manager
- - Sales/Customer Success
- Remote, IN, USA
- Full Time
Are you passionate about making a positive impact in the world? Want to see how that intersects with technology? Do you embody our company's core values and want to put them into practice as a spirited customer advocate? If so, come join our fast-growing team of change-makers! At OneCause, our Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are responsible for guiding customers through their entire OneCause journey, ensuring their success and continued loyalty. CSMs provide valuable insights to assist customers in leveraging our platform to realize their fundraising objectives. CSMs report to the Director of Customer Success.
Ideal candidates will have experience working as a customer success manager, familiarity with the non-profit sector, and demonstrated success in developing relationships with customers, helping them achieve their goals, and retaining their business.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Serve as the customer's trusted advisor, driving value and forging relationships with key contacts throughout their lifecycle
- Facilitate successful new customer onboarding & implementation processes
- Conduct planned customer reviews of fundraising objectives and strategic touchpoints to maximize customer value and solicit feedback
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to ensure we are solving for the customer throughout our onboarding, adoption, and retention customer journey stages
Customer Health & Growth
- Manage retention metrics and monitor account growth indicators by ensuring customer satisfaction and value realization
- Assist customers in creating and executing Success Plans in order to realize fundraising objectives
- Recommend OneCause products based on customer success plans that support customer outcomes
- Take an active role in monitoring customer time to launch and support QA efforts when necessary
- Enrich customer outcomes by sharing relevant marketing collateral, best practices, and industry expertise that aligns with customer objectives
- Manage customer health, identify barriers to success & proactively monitor, escalate, and solve for the customer
- Identify customers who are willing to serve as OneCause advocates by submitting online reviews, referring new business, serving on the Customer Advisory Board, and/or speaking at One Cause's annual customer conference
- Support marketing projects such as case studies, speaking opportunities, webinars, blogs, & testimonials
- Gather and maintain key customer information in SFDC CRM and Gainsight including organization stakeholders, mission statement, fundraising calendar, other fundraising solutions, competitors, industry, etc.
- Research, prepare and present market-relevant information to customers at annual RAISE Conference
- Complete required continued education training
- Contribution to the development of internal playbooks, processes, and best practices
- Be an active OneCause social media ambassador by following and interacting with customers on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
Qualified Candidates Must:
- Have 3+ years of Customer Success Manager experience with a Software as a Service (SaaS) company
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Salesforce.com and/or customer success automation software (Gainsight)
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail, process orientation & ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Have a record of consistently meeting/exceeding goals
- Have a Bachelor's (B.S./B.A.) Degree
Preferred Candidates Will:
- Easily build and maintain relationships at all levels within an organization
- Have experience volunteering or have been employed in the nonprofit industry
- Demonstrate deep understanding of customer success as a career path
- Contribute to team development and consistently evaluate opportunities for improvement
- Be customer-centric, responsive, thoughtful, and growth-minded
- Be comfortable working directly with C-level executives and key decision-makers
- Be proactive, independent workers with excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Thrive in an autonomous, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Recognized as one of the 2019 & 2020 Best Places to Work in Indiana, OneCause offers powerful fundraising solutions to help nonprofits amplify their message, engage new donors, and raise more funds. Our easy-to-use fundraising suite includes mobile bidding, online giving, Text2Give donations, peer-to-peer, social fundraising, event & auction management, ticketing, and more. Our mission is to help our customers achieve theirs.
Our Core Values:
We are PASSIONATE: We love what we do and are inspired by the customers we work with every day. It's our passion for nonprofits and their missions that drives us to build a better tomorrow.
We are CURIOUS: We learn from each other and our clients as we grow our expertise and solve for the future needs of donors and nonprofits.
We are HELPFUL: We go above and beyond to help our nonprofit clients succeed and further their cause. We live our helpfulness every day, by working across departments, sharing knowledge, and coming together to deliver seamless experiences. We're in it together!
We are COMMITTED: We put our clients' causes at the center of everything we do. We're committed to their success from the first touchpoint and even beyond when the final giving results are tallied.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page