Event Resource Coordinator
- - Event Management
- 46241, IN, USA
- Full Time
Event Resource Coordinator
Every day at OneCause we help non-profits raise millions of dollars to make the world a better place. That's why we love our jobs.
The Event Resource Coordinator is responsible for the assignment of event staff resources for OneCause events. Reporting to the Director of Event Success, The Event Resource Coordinator will assist with a variety of duties that support multiple teams within Event Success. This person must exemplify the OneCause core values- Passionate, Curious, Helpful, and Committed.
- General Support to Event Success team
- Utilize multiple communication channels to handle incoming and outgoing service requests
- Utilize operational system, Salesforce, to schedule staffing and respond to sales, consulting and event management staff
- Manage vendor partners and Event Staff, including procedure compliance.
- Stay compliant with staffing and logistics policies.
- Interview seasonal resources to staff OneCause events.
- Onboarding local event staff
- Monitor reports and dashboards and take appropriate action, daily
- Approve payroll of event staff bi-weekly
- Ensure Event Labor Costs are at or below budget wherever possible
- Proactively plan staffing levels to handle training process and attrition. Schedule regular training sessions to maintain sufficient staff such that travel or use of resources from other departments is not necessary.
- Maintain and update database of seasonal employees
- Any other duties as required to assist the Event Success Team
- High level of initiative
- Strong collaborative skills
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Highly organized with the ability to meet multiple concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in an office environment with administrative duties
- Experience working in SalesForce is preferred but not required.
- Prefer candidates to be based out of the Indianapolis office, but open to remote candidates
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed bypeople assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OneCause, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with respect to recruitment, hiring, or any other status of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or any other category protected by law.