#Customer Support Analyst
- - Product Support
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Who We Are:
OneCause is committed to helping cause-driven organizations amplify their message and raise more funds with easy-to-use fundraising solutions. First to market as BidPal in 2007 with revolutionary mobile bidding, our solutions now power online giving, event management, mobile bidding, and peer-to-peer fundraising for nonprofit organizations of all sizes.
OneCause is committed, passionate, helpful, and curious. Every day we help non-profits raise millions of dollars to make the world a better place. We strive to empower great missions through powerful fundraising solutions. If you are passionate about leaving this world better than you found it, OneCause is the place for you!
What you already know and skills you bring:
• Customer-focused with strong interpersonal skills including empathy and determination
• Interest and strengths related to customer communication
• Passion for supporting non-profit organizations
• Experience in customer service, business analysis, or software quality assurance
• Capable of adjusting to a changing workload and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
• BA/BS highly recommended
• Comfortable learning new software
• Very strong written and oral skills
• Self-motivated and positive, customer-oriented work mentality
Competencies needed for this role:
The Customer Support Analysts provide world class support services to all OneCause Customers and staff. This is a great place to start your career by learning software and leading-edge technology such as Salesforce and Vidyard. You will be responsible for ensuring overall Customer satisfaction by managing different communication channels and projects.
• Provide proactive and professional customer service to ensure Customers have a positive experience by phone, email & chat.
• Use innovative technology such as Vidyard, Zoom and Salesforce to delight customers with surprising service.
• Ensure that service levels are achieved with first call resolution, hold time and Customer satisfaction.
• Communicate and collaborate with technical staff to uncover solutions to Customer needs.
• Help Customers have successful events by using our software creatively
• Troubleshoot with remote staff working at fundraising events across the country
• Build new customer resources – knowledge articles, videos, blogs – to help Customers help themselves
• Track all interactions and issues to make sure we constantly improve our software and services
Check out our benefits:
• Eligibility for OneCause Health and Wellness benefits (medical, dental, vision)
• 401k match (50% match up to 6%)
• 9 company paid holidays + 2 floating holidays
• 15 Paid Time Off days + 3 paid Sick Leave days
• 3 paid "OneCause Cares" philanthropic days for to use each year to volunteer for a cause that you are passionate about
• OneCause "Kickstart Your Cause" – all of our employees are eligible every year to gift a 1-year subscription to our fundraising software to a non-profit cause that is near and dear to your heart
• Access to a Health Coach – we care about our employees' physical, mental, emotional well-being
• 100% employer paid basic life insurance
• 100% paid long-term disability
• 100% paid Employee Assistance Program
• Voluntary Short-term disability insurance
• Voluntary term life insurance and AD&D insurance
• Voluntary Critical Illness and accident insurance
• Paid parental leave
Check out our Core Values:
We are PassionateWe strive to make a difference.
The passion at OneCause is infectious. We love what we do and are inspired by the customers we work with every day. It's our passion for nonprofits and their missions that drives us to build a better tomorrow.
We are CuriousAlways be open, explore and learn.
It's our curiosity that drives us to think creatively and deliver innovative solutions. We learn from each other and our clients as we grow our expertise and solve for the future needs of donors and nonprofits.
We are Helpful Jump in, work together and make it better.
We go above and beyond to help our nonprofit clients succeed and further their cause. We live our helpfulness every day, by working across departments, sharing knowledge, and coming together to deliver seamless experiences.
We are committedWe see it through to the finish.
We're committed to our nonprofit partners' success from the first touch point and even beyond when the final giving results are tallied. We're committed to our shared success and delivering on the OneCause mission.
OneCause is an equal opportunity employer and hires equally for culture fit and technical skills and experience. We value diversity at our company. If you have the aptitude and attitude, we can help you grow your career through training, mentoring, increasing responsibility, and being around other rock star team members. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page