#Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Associate
- - Event Management
- Indiapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Full time in person at Warehouse Position Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Who We Are:
OneCause is committed to helping cause-driven organizations amplify their message and raise more funds with easy-to-use fundraising solutions. First to market as BidPal in 2007 with revolutionary mobile bidding, our solutions now power online giving, event management, mobile bidding, and peer-to-peer fundraising for nonprofit organizations of all sizes.
OneCause is committed, passionate, helpful, and curious. Every day we help non-profits raise millions of dollars to make the world a better place. We strive to empower great missions through powerful fundraising solutions. If you are passionate about leaving this world better than you found it, OneCause is the place for you!
What you already know and skills you bring: Inventory control, lifting up to 60lbs, prepping shipments, accepting shipments
• QA all equipment prior to leaving the warehouse
• Fulfill requests for equipment
• Follow up after event to ensure maintenance requests are fulfilled in a timely manor
• Track and trace shipments
• Identify and work with team to evaluate and implement processes improvements
• Maintain a clean/organized workspace
Competencies needed for this role:Hardworking, Team player, Trustworthy, Dependable
Bonus Points if you have:Experience with salesforce
Check out our benefits:
• Eligibility for OneCause Health and Wellness benefits (medical, dental, vision)
• 401k match (50% match up to 6%)
• 9 company paid holidays + 2 floating holidays
• 15 Paid Time Off days + 3 paid Sick Leave days
• 3 paid "OneCause Cares" philanthropic days for to use each year to volunteer for a cause that you are passionate about
• OneCause "Kickstart Your Cause" – all of our employees are eligible every year to gift a 1-year subscription to our fundraising software to a non-profit cause that is near and dear to your heart
• Access to a Health Coach – we care about our employees' physical, mental, emotional well-being
• 100% employer paid basic life insurance
• 100% paid long-term disability
• 100% paid Employee Assistance Program
• Voluntary Short-term disability insurance
• Voluntary term life insurance and AD&D insurance
• Voluntary Critical Illness and accident insurance
• Paid parental leave
Check out our Core Values:
We are PassionateWe strive to make a difference.
The passion at OneCause is infectious. We love what we do and are inspired by the customers we work with every day. It's our passion for nonprofits and their missions that drives us to build a better tomorrow.
We are CuriousAlways be open, explore and learn.
It's our curiosity that drives us to think creatively and deliver innovative solutions. We learn from each other and our clients as we grow our expertise and solve for the future needs of donors and nonprofits.
We are Helpful Jump in, work together and make it better.
We go above and beyond to help our nonprofit clients succeed and further their cause. We live our helpfulness every day, by working across departments, sharing knowledge, and coming together to deliver seamless experiences.
We are committedWe see it through to the finish.
We're committed to our nonprofit partners' success from the first touch point and even beyond when the final giving results are tallied. We're committed to our shared success and delivering on the OneCause mission.
OneCause is an equal opportunity employer and hires equally for culture fit and technical skills and experience. We value diversity at our company. If you have the aptitude and attitude, we can help you grow your career through training, mentoring, increasing responsibility, and being around other rock star team members. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page